Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You Know Who You Are

My To Do list lately is a constant source of keeping me busy, as every time I check an item off as complete I am also adding another two items to accomplish. There is just that much to do. Fall is always busy for me professionally and my calendar becomes a juggling act to maintain. Add to this my pregnancy and you can likely imagine the increase in commitments and feelings of being overwhelmed.

I am only managing as well as I am because I am supported by so many wonderful people. My family, friends and an enormous amount of volunteers have all stepped up lately to alleviate my load. It's hard describe how I feel: relieved, honored, loved and revered all come to mind.

This place in life was not one that was on my radar, then along came Jason and everything changed. I am blessed to be here and consider it possible due to the many people who surround me.

Thank you for the part you play in my life.