Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Gratitude for a blog reader

Today has been a day of many highlights.

A blog reader has contacted me with a most gracious offer of generosity, something time saving, stress reducing and utterly necessary. This gift is incredible and it includes delivery.

Here is what has made my day:

  • 160 boxes
  • 12 rolls of tape
  • 2 tape guns
  • 2 rolls of labels
  • 2 boxes of packing paper
  • A bunch of bubble wrap
  • 1 roll of shrink wrap (large)
  • 1 roll of shrink wrap (small)

Further to make my day so perfect, was great sex this evening with my man, after a most successful class on women's Dominance with an eager group of women.

My life rocks.

And B & G thanks for reading my blog, and for being so cool and open. Your generosity has made my life so much easier right now and I am feeling really blessed.

Not wanting to forget anyone .... Good night Madge.