Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Taking Suggestions

Currently I am writing some new classes and have a couple of ideas for additional ones which are unique and topics not generally taught all that often. This makes me excited to have new selections to make available as part of my curriculum.

I am however still looking for further ideas and topics to be included into my regular repertoire.

Here is a current list of the classes I teach,
the list is actually not updated and so a few of my classes are missing. However after looking it over, do you see any holes?

It would please me to no end to receive suggestions from you my dear readers on new subjects that you think I should be offering or could offer that would interest you while meeting your needs.

Write me: jennifer@libidoevents.com


~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Tonight was deviant dining and did we ever have a fantastic meal with everyone who came out, great food for sure. More couples than singles this time round, it is always different each time we host this twice monthly event.

The conversation were hot topics for certain: removal of male pubic hair, people who write anonymously on the internet, swingers rules and the evolution of sex culture. We had a riot laughing and sharing stories and perspectives, join us for the next dinner on Wednesday May 20th.

Now we are home and packing more boxes, the big move is fast approaching.