Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recovery From Work Load

There are days where I work my ass off and then days, where I recover.

Today is a recovery day because the last week and half has been no stop action. This does not mean that I have no work to do, rather that all work that I have to accomplish will be done at home, in bed and naked.

  • phone calls to make: the list has thirteen names on it
  • people to reconnect with via email, at around ten
  • emails to answers: too many to count and remain calm
  • a couple of new contracts to review
  • numerous piles of important information that all need filed
  • there is final paperwork for our new house to sign
  • if possible a long hot bath with a salt scrub to boot
  • a roast chicken in the oven on slow cook for a much needed family meal
  • and if I am really lucky a quick vacuum of the house too.

Did I mention this all is to be on my day of recovery?

To be honest, I have every intention of sleeping in, which means if I am really lucky I should be able to stay asleep for about nine hours straight. W00T!

Sultry is tomorrow night and it is going to be the most spectacular one thus far, it has all the makings of awesomeness. A diverse crowd of locals and out of towners, forty-three people paid and on the guest list thus far, and likely by the time the doors swing open we will be full at fifty. Want a couples ticket? Drop me and email to arrange payment and the spot is yours.