Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Orgasms For All

The first thing that came to mind this morning as I was awaking, was masturbation. I like orgasms, and I certainly enjoy giving them to myself whenever the mood strikes.

It's safe to say that the last two weeks, with intermittent bleeding from my pregnancy has left me just a tad shy of most sexual activity. This didn't even occur to me even, until the other day, when I realized it had been way too long since my last orgasm.

Seems today must be my lucky day or something like that. This evening is Jack & Jill our monthly masturbation event for our members over at The Lounge. This night has become so popular it is simply amazing: the most diverse group of men and women converge on our place for a few short hours and get it on in a way that is so pure, fun and sexy that it always leaves me breathless afterwords.

If you've not joined us for this event before, you really should come out tonight and give it a try. There are women and there are men. There are sex machines in use and people putting on sex shows. There is a plethora of eye candy and always newcomers checking things out.

Everyone who attends, needs to play. So bring your own towel and of course your own sex toys. Without these, you'll get no where.

I was going to pop off an orgasms after I wiped the sleep from my eyes earlier, but I've decided to save myself for this evening and have my mind blowing first O in awhile along side all the other jack & jills who will be with us tonight.

Will you be with us?

Doors open at 6:50 and lock at 7:10. The event ends at 9:15.
Full details are here