Saturday, April 11, 2009

Popular Sex Classes

You wouldn't believe my day.

A horrifically early morning at the ungodly hour of 5:45.

A very long drive.

Check in to our hotel room.

Getting welcomed into a gorgeous facility.

Being sought after all day long by people.

Gifted with a new set of pink handcuffs. Police issue.

Teaching four classes over the course of eight hours. Really!

Adult Sex Education. Cock Sucking & Pussy Licking. G-Spot and Female Ejaculation and Butt Sex and Prostate Play. Interactive Class on Teasing & Foreplay.

More people in my classes than in any of the others offered. My room was too small, but we made it work alright.

Back to the hotel to change into evening wear.

A gala dinner with 350 people.

A soak in a hot tub.

Walk through a very large sex party.

People I knew everywhere I turned.

Left before midnight because I could no longer function.

Back to the hotel for sleep.