Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Swollen Breasts

Today was spent out of the house doing little at a relaxing pace and picking up some nice things for myself. I needed this time to catch up on my shopping and to center my thoughts.

It has to be said that I am quite upset over the fact that pregnant women are not supposed to eat sushi. (raw fish) This is a staple in my diet and something that I enjoy regularly and in abundance and have for over twenty years. Now however this has to change, and cutting something out of my weekly consumption is going to feel like I am being denied. I hate denial, and much prefer to have my own way. Raw fish included. I get that I can still eat cooked fish, and deep fried stuff, but the books and advice also states to steer clear of all the deep fried delicacies that exist. This has me unhappy.

Now for another complaint. It can also be said that my breasts are killing me. Normally not an issue for me, my breasts don't bother me one bit, in fact they just kind of sit up on my chest and have no angst providing properties to them whether or not I have my period, or not. In fact, my breasts are actually over stimulated sexually so I prefer them left alone. However these days, the sisters are huge. In all honesty, they look like I had an expensive boob job. My breasts are large, heavy and very bouncy lately and this is so not how they've been or looked, in well, like forever and a day. When I remove my bra and walk around the bounce actually hurts. And sleeping on my belly, is outrageous, this causes serious boobage discontent.

Tonight is family meeting time. We've found a house we want to buy and there is much to discuss before moving forward with the next move. Oddly enough a new home is sitting really well with me right now, and I am excited about the possibility. Now to get the teenager on board with the idea.