Monday, April 06, 2009

Pregancy and Sex

This morning I saw my family doctor for the first time as a pregnant woman. The same incredible man has been my GP for about thirteen years now, so it was a little celebration in his office when we talked about this new news. He calculated my due date much to my glee, and notified me that December 11 is the big day.

In the afternoon I spent a couple of hours in a coaching session with a lovely couple. We discussed electricity (E-stim) in sex play and vaginal insertion as a new type of sensation to engage in. Our few hours together just flew on by.

Then tonight I taught a class at The Lounge to a most eager group of attendees. It went really well and connecting with each of them was a real pleasure.

By the time I got home I was exhausted and was so happy to see that the man had made dinner and had some waiting hot for me.

Now to bed, the baby and I are weary beyond belief. And there is a hot man waiting in bed to cuddle me.