Saturday, March 28, 2009

Vibrators & Lubricant Abbotsford

After nine hours of sleep, I'm awake again to face another day.

Taboo Day Two starts for me in a couple of hours.

This email was awaiting me as I turned my computer on. Making a positive lasting difference in the intimate lives of others is what I strive for.

My wife and I really enjoyed your seminars tonight.

You have a wonderful way of making everyone feel comfortable.

We attended both and came away feeling excited about we learned.

We're planning to try some of your technique suggestions Saturday. I'm looking forward to the bullet and lubricant you recommended and that we bought.


Thanks for being so genuine.

G & S

If you've got some time available this afternoon and can get out to the Fraser Valley, stop by the Abbotsford Tradex at the airport, take in the show and come see one, or all three of my sexy inspirational, informative seminars too.