Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bed Head

Day three of the head cold, and it has certainly taken hold. The damn thing has knocked the wind right out of me and tested my energy levels to the maximum. I have been popping day time non drowsy caplets in the hope of any relief to the blasted symptoms, but really they have not helped me out all that much.

Suffice to say, I am not very happy about being so unwell, but still I have managed to meet most of my commitments.

My body is so weary and my head is congested. Yesterday I was scheduled for some fillings and dental work and that appointment needed to be canceled. Sedation and head colds don't do well together.

Bed early tonight and then tomorrow coaching sessions that were booked weeks ago.

I have not been sick in well over a year, despite the fact that each of my family members has been multiple times over. I guess this time just happens to be, my turn.

If I owe you an email or a phone call right now, know that my phone list stands at 22 and my emails out-standing are 77. So, yeah, I am wee bit behind as I attempt to get myself better and ready for The Taboo Sex Show this weekend and my seven classes.

Cough
Sniff

Good night