Thursday, March 26, 2009

Abbotsford Taboo Sex Show 2009

For days now I have been bed ridden, unable to do much of anything. Don't get me wrong, I leave the house for a few hours each day to deal with clients and appointments, then promptly return home and crawl right back into my bed. Four hours of standing up work and interacting in the world renders me useless for the rest of the day.

Exhausted, my body is unable to do any more. My eyes water, my chest hurts and congestion gets the better of me.

I nap for a short while, then awaken abruptly to another fit of lung distress and heavy rattly breathing with yucky coughs included.

It seems like this should be wrapping up about now, yet instead it lingers on like an unwelcome visitor.

The only upside to all of this is that I have been able to complete a number of projects that were officially over due.

Tomorrow is day one of three for me, teaching at The Abbotsford Taboo Sex Show.

Must rest now or tomorrow will be hopeless.