Sunday, March 29, 2009

Deviant Supplies

Change is in the air. Spring is here and that which is dusty and stale is being made fresh. Care to give a girl a hand?

I'm in need of a new bio written for myself, both for media purposes and for printed promotional documents.

One biography should be short and concise, about 4-6 sentences and the other longer at 2-3 paragraphs.

I of course have all the information, I just need someone skilled at writing such things to put it together for me. Could this be you? If it is, I would be so relieved to hear from you, drop me an email quickly please to

jennifer@libidoevents.com

Thanks!



On an unrelated note, I acquired a vast quantity of new toys and sexy accouterments. Taboo has copious amounts of garbage items, a number of decent products and a way smaller list of stellar must haves.



I needed some new items for classes and presentations and so some shopping ensued. Some things were gifted to me by stores and others were outright purchases, and a tax right off as well.

  • 10 vibrating cock rings
  • male masturbators
  • gorgeous stockings
  • new strap-on harness
  • Silicone Anal Beads
  • G-Spot stimulator
  • Cock Sleeve
  • Remote Control Vibrator w/ vaginal insert