Friday, April 03, 2009

The Pee that changed my life

The last few days I had been doing the pee test. Every time I went to the bathroom and wiped and found the toilet paper white and not red with blood, I was confident that I was pregnant.

I told the man the same too.

He declares, "your not pregnant, we JUST started trying."

I say, oh but I am.

He chuckles and tells me he'll believe me when we have a conclusive test result.

Thursday I add an eleven dollar pregnancy test to our $340 grocery order. Drank a large container of chocolate milk, then drove home.

While unloading the mountain of groceries there was the test.

We ripped it open together. He stood next to me while I peed on the stick.

Three minutes later, the proof was right in front of us.

I screamed once loudly, then bounced out of the bathroom with my knees wobbly as hell.

He stood there holding the damn stick, till the teenager came over with a big smile and grabbed it from him.

Seems I was correct, I knew what I was speaking of.

His parents have been notified, and mine are next. Monday is already booked with a doctors appointment.

Wow, it's all happening so fast.

Photo Evidence

Times are changing.

Last time I was pregnant was 16 years ago, and I was not yet kinky. It will be interesting to see how pregnancy and kink life mesh for me.