Saturday, April 04, 2009

Teasing Class Burnaby

Tonight is the Couples Sex Party and there is quite the line of sexy folks attending. The workshop on Threesomes and Group Sex Play is full and the party is at 80% capacity. Should be a rather fast paced evening for all involved and I suspect I'll be wiped out by the end of it all.

Tomorrow my Interactive Couples Only class on Extended Teasing & The Art Of Foreplay is full too. It is going to be one busy and smoking hot afternoon that is for certain.

Then later Sunday afternoon, the man and I are off to look at houses with our Realtor. This excites me to no end and is something I am really looking forward too.

Now, I need to take a nap before all the festivities begin as the next twenty four hours are full of action and draining of my energy levels.