Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sex Education Vancouver

Much mail has flooded my In-Box, and many calls to my phone to offer congratulations on the engagement post and subsequent email to our members and friends. The love from you all has been abundant, thank you.

Yesterday my class for the BC Center for Disease Control went rather well, it seems I'll be doing it again, and shortly too. This opportunity is huge and one that is on my pride list, I feel really good about being asked to share my knowledge with them and how well received my ninety minute talk was.

I have a gorgeous pair of black shiny pvc pumps that I adore. They have a tan colored skid mark on the side of one of the shoes, and I am stumped as to how to remove it without damaging the finish. Do you have any tried and tested remedies that you can share with me?


I spent five hours yesterday shopping with my bottom, she has been assigned a new job from her employer and is going from a uniform to own clothing. We spent the day looking and buying new clothes for her, and helping her select colors and styles that were not even on radar was a real smile maker for both of us.


Last evening's Member Orientation class was just incredible. Ten people reserved for the class, and ten people showed up. 100% show up rate, wow. And the icing on the cake was that there was six women and four men. Aah, the joys of doing something so successfully. The whole night went rather extraordinary, things went smooth and it was really fun. The group gelled well together and we all had some great conversations too. This group in particular was just primed and ready for the Lounge - great news!

Tonight is Deviant Dining at the Lounge, we hope you'll join us for dinner. It is a casual laid back chance to dine with other members, talk and get to know one another without a party going on around us all.