Sunday, February 15, 2009

BC Center for Disease Control

We went to bed late last night, after a few rounds of explosive orgasms. Wobbly kneed and happy we were. So our wake up time this morning was a little bit late, it was a beautiful sleep-in.

I made a full breakfast for us and then spent time on the phone Allena, my girl. Catching up with her was important and we had a great talk and even are working on plans of an upcoming holiday together, waaay down South.

Still on today's agenda is a trip to Costco, a stop off to The Lounge and our Post Box, a run through the local veggie store and some quick photocopying. Errands for a few hours.

It is so warm and bright out that it really makes me feel good, I so much enjoy weather that is not wet.

If I'm lucky I may even get a chance to read the two newspapers that have been calling my name and perhaps get some work done on a presentation I'm giving next week. I am teaching for the BC Center for Disease Control, an intro class on alt. sex practices. It looks to be most promising, with an attendance of nurses that are needing sound information and exposure to positive teaching in this genre. Go me.

The teenager should be home later this evening, and then she, RC and I will plot and plan our coming week. The schedules we all keep are busy and fast paced, that is for sure.