Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dirty Talk

I just awoke from an hour long nap, as I was no longer able to stay conscious. After last nights Naughty Party, then this afternoons Exploratorium event there was not a drop of energy left in me and my ass was dragging. I'm feeling peppier now though.

This wonderful e-mail arrived to my professional account yesterday and it made me feel good both for my own self and also for the writer.


Hi Jennifer!

I had intended to send you a note much sooner, but it is a busy time of year.......my apologies.

I realize that you likely won't remember me, given the number of people you must meet over the course of your week.

But I just wanted to say 'thank you' for your kindness at the orientation I attended November 25. As advertised, it was very interesting as well as educational. And as I mentioned to you afterwards, much less 'threatening' than I anticipated! Not quite sure what I was expecting, but I was also greatly relieved to see that the other people attending were essentially 'just like me', and I sensed that my lack of experience may not be as big an issue as I thought it might.

Becoming involved with Libidoevents is something I really want to do, though it is going to stretch my comfort zone - but that's a good thing!

Anyway, I just wanted to send you a note of encouragement to let you know your courage is appreciated and to thank you for making someone often labelled as 'painfully shy', comfortable.

Looking forward to attending my first event.

Kindest regards,
Lew (member # 494)