Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hot Tattooed Babe

Snow.
Snow Snow Snow.
Glorious Snow.

The white flakes were everywhere when I awoke this morning. We went to bed at nine fifteen last night and awoke at nine this morning. Almost twelve full hours of blissful necessary sleep cuddled up together.

Imagine my surprise to swing open the drapes and see the snow had blanketed everything. It brought such a smile to my face. The view was so spectacular that I woke RC up to enjoy it with me.

Seeing as we were up early, we packed up some domestic chores and headed out in the Jeep to complete the tasks at hand. Having him with me always make my day so much nicer, I sure love my man. I was so pleased he had today off so we could spend the time with one another.

We did our errand running, then had a really fantastic lunch out at a sushi restaurant. The roads were quite icy in our neighborhood, and luckily few people were driving on then. With the 4X4 on, we fared just fine thankfully.

While at a pit-stop at our local library RC found a poster on the community bulletin board, it caught his eye immediately. It was an advertising poster for an event happening at Douglas College. One of the models, was a woman we know, her image is the one most prominent on the poster. We were happy to see her hanging there on the library wall, so I took out my camera and snapped a photo of the poster. (I checked with her earlier and asked if I could re post my photo of the poster here on my blog, she said yes!)

(click the image to enlarge, the hot babe on the left is one of our peeps)

Now it is almost time for us to ready for this evenings Deviant Dining event at The Lounge, it's the last one of 2008 and we wouldn't miss this for anything. Let's hope the snow does not scare too many of our members away, many of whom wrote today to inquire if the dinner is still scheduled to happen. Oh yeah baby, we are still open and happy to be hosting everyone for another great dinner.