Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sleep Deprived

Today has been a lazy one. I've slept a lot and had a nap already. Seriously I am wiped and still feeling tired and sluggish despite nutritious food and sleep.

Finished packing my teaching bag as tonight is my G-Spot class in Surrey at O'Behave. You can still reserve a spot for the 7 - 9 PM class by phoning 604-582-0722. The store is located at 13672 108th Ave in central Surrey.

Next is packing up for Sultry which is tomorrow night. Our infamous couples only bath house event, which only has four couples tickets left. The party, the event is well supported and so much fun for everyone. Want to be there?

Send me an EMT = electronic money transfer to my e-mail address (you do this from your banks home page) to jennifer@libidoevents.com

Lounge Members send $80, Non Members send $65. Once your payment is received, we will send you the rest of the relevant party information. Read about Sultry by clicking here.

Off to watch some TV now, while I answer e-mail. Its the never ending stream of questions, demands and business that needs attention daily in order to keep my account from backing up beyond something manageable.

Many of you have been asking us if we are throwing a New Years Eve Party. Thank You All for the continued prompts for us to be discussing this. We will alert you tomorrow as to our plan!