Monday, November 24, 2008

Hello Vancouver

My flight landed at YVR on time this morning and was smooth and painless, I am so happy to be back home in BC. Grabbed all my luggage, and damn there was a lot of it, then promptly jumped right into the first available taxi.

I am home now and fully unpacked already. Out of my clothes and into a little tiny nightie.

RC, bless his heart had the house all ready for me. Fresh sheets on the bed, and pulled back ready for me to have a nap. A roast in the slow cooker smelling just divine. All the laundry done, sorted and put away. What a spectacular way to return home, feeling so loved and cared for.

He's at work till seven, then we will finally be together. I am in need of some serious lap time with my man. A good cuddle all wrapped up in his arms. Tonight I will sleep like the dead, for certain.

Tomorrow is New Member Orientation, that's not quite enough recovery time for me, but at least the class is only two hours long and in the evening. If you want to reserve a spot for yourself you can do so by sending me an email:

jennifer@libidoevents.com

The time and other details are on our calendar.


Rest is necessary right now as is clearing off my desk top here in my home office. Burning the candle at both ends lately has left me a little skittish and getting grounded again happens easiest for me around family and home. So be it!