Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Clothes, Footwear & Love

Today was full of surprises, delightful ones.

I was up earlier that I had thought I would be, and made my way out of the house to do an assortment of domestic shopping and banking, which needed tending to.

Picked up a lovely sushi lunch and brought it home, where I promptly sat in front of the lap top and devoured it all while sorting e-mail.

RC had the day off of work. He and I spent the afternoon together hanging out, it was so nice to be with him. We went and did some work at the Lounge, dealt with the accountant, and he made me go get a manicure to take care of myself while he shopped for some items the Lounge needed.

We dropped of our purchases and headed out to another store - cosmetic and girlie products filled my basket. Then we went to the Michael J Fox theater and listened to our teenager sing in a choir. It was so impressive, the sound of all those kids voices coming together in surround sound, a couple of hundred of them easily. We had perfect seats to see our girl! I felt so proud, to hear her, to be able to witness yet again the remarkable young woman she has become.

Then the three of us went to Metrotown, where I promptly lost my coat. I have nothing further to say on this matter, as it really pissed me off. But oh well, these things happen.

Shopping, serious shopping then happened. We hit every designer store and made a gross number of purchases. New boots, shoes, belts, tops, dresses and other necessities all were had. I never shop like this, I have no idea what came over me. The teenager was in her glory, she too raked it in. My daily limit on my card was very close. A long over due trip to the mall to replenish diminishing supplies of womens clothing and footwear. Ah it felt good.

RC then took us out for a beautiful Thai dinner, it was delicious. We came home, and I crawled into the tub for a soak, after unpacking all the bags of loot.

Next is sleep. Tomorrow is my G-Spot class, and of course seeing a client or two.