Monday, October 06, 2008

What to do next

Life has become full of new choices as of late. Life altering decisions are being made, certainly not over night but quick enough that its leaving us all a little breathless.

Buying a new home.

When to have a baby.

Holidays relatively soon.

Masters Degree, completion.

New web site.
Of course the above list is in no particular order or priority, and each of the items is constantly being scrutinized.

Emotionally I'm feeling taxed. Uncertain what my next steps should be, or how to relinquish control to fate and trust in the fact that what will be, will be.

It's not like I'm a single women, I have RC, Allena, a teenager and family to prop me up. Yet finalizing decisions on these big topics is not something I'm feeling ready to do quite yet.

I believe that when opportunity knocks, we will just swing open the door happily to what has arrived as next.

Goddess help me.