Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sex Swing Vancouver

This morning I left RC asleep in bed while I went off to meet a prospective new play partner. After a 90 minute talk at The Lounge, it appears we are going to get together for a play date and see how our energies combine. I'm interested in his sadism and well, he's interested in me. Good match thus far, now to see how we do in a scene with one another.

In the afternoon with RC at my side we tackled a load of domestic duties that were in dire need of our attention. For three hours we sped around at a fast pace doing the chores that often get put to the back burner due to our hectic life schedule. I do much more enjoy doing said tasks with my hottie boyfriend with me. Plus it makes everything go so much quicker with two sets of hands and some one to split the driving with.

After our accomplishments were complete we had a date planned with one another. We drove to the Lounge, stripped out of clothes, played some music in the back ground and set our minds to seducing one another.

With Honey Dust, a paddle, lubricant, a sex swing and hungry lust we devoured each other with a ferocious appetite. Sex in the middle of the day, is especially great when there is no one else around, because at home, there is a teenager. We had fun, were playful, took photographs and acted silly. In the end though the orgasms were intense and necessary to bring our sex session to an end. We needed to return home for dinner and family time. :)

So without further ado, this photo best captures our adventurous afternoon.