Friday, October 10, 2008

Dirty Girl Sex

I'm all ready for tonight's party.

I soaked in a hot bath, shaved everything and then lotion-ed and powdered all my body smooth.

Yesterday I had a perfect manicure.

I have on my "outfit" already and am feeling really good in it. New black & white Chinese Laundry high heeled pumps, silky stockings, snow white garter belt and robins egg blue bustier.

I bbq'd a beautifully tasty fillet mignon steak a short while ago, and had potatoes with peppers, mushrooms and spices to complete the meal.

RC is away for the long weekend and so is my daughter. I am all on my own and working through most of the next forty eight hours. When not at an event, I'll be curled up in bed, sound asleep.

Oops, I just remembered that I have yet to pack my toy bag. I may be working but that certainly does not preclude me from having a good time.

There are three women right now who are in my radar zone, and I am hoping to give each of them some attention. Women, sexy sexy women ... goodness they leave me hot and bothered. That these lovelies have hunted me down makes it all that much easier for me to plow forward with my plans.

Oh yes, I am most certainly looking forward to DIRTY GIRLS this evening. A night of decadence and women.

RC may be away, but I am confident that he will be in bed this evening, fantasizing about what I am doing, and whom I am doing it to.