Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On The Fast Track

There are a number of items in my professional life right now that are pleasing me to no-end. My family is equally as happy for me too. In no particular order they are

  1. I have been asked to be in a Feature Film, teaching one of my classes from my Erotic Arts Curriculum. We are talking about money right now and credits.
  2. I have been requested to give some of my time on Prime Time TV very shortly, giving an interview about Libido Events and Libido Lounge. They came to me for this, and I could not possibly say no. Whole heartily Yes! What an opportunity for exposure to a whole new audience and thus member base.
  3. We gained another new Life Time Member at Libido Lounge today, an incredible feat, and I am so elated by this.
  4. Yesterday a post secondary institution asked me to do a four part series for them from my Erotic Arts Curriculum. Paid gig of course and the exposure is just great. Yes, oh yes.
  5. Tonight I was in Surrey teaching my Cock Sucking class, and hell did it ever go fantastically. The store, O'Behave and I have a wonderful working agreement and plans for exciting future events together as well. I will be teaching there in November again.
  6. I acquired a few new sex toys today to add to my teaching bag, I am so eager to try them out and start including them in my educational offerings.
In my Post box today was the largest payment check for my time that I have EVER received, holy shit success is sweet and well deserved.

I have sacrificed and put up with so much bullshit to be where I am and to be hand delivered all the rewards that are now coming my way. Believing in ones self and doing great work has finally paid off, both financially and also in terms of respect.

Days may be long and I may work hard, exceptionally hard, but what I have, I have earned myself.

Here's to Positive Thinking, Tenacity and A Labor of Love. And gratitude for supportive friends and a loving family.