Sunday, October 12, 2008

Polaymory and Family

It's almost time, I am eager to see my loves.

RC will be home from visiting his family on the island, in a few hours. He's been gone all weekend and I have missed him so much. It is never the same around here with out him.

Once he returns we have plans on a kinky dinner with a few people we know for an Orphans Thanks Giving meal over at a friends place.

Tomorrow Allena, my girl arrives for our family Thanks Giving. We have not seen her in whole three weeks so this visit is extra special

The teenager, RC, Allena and myself all have plans to hang out, eat and celebrate our family.

Polyamory has afforded me much, and my partners and daughter are all immensely grateful for the abundance of love that has sprung forth from our family unit.

I should get some sleep this evening, because tomorrow will be all about cooking the bird and spending time with all my favorite people.