Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bondage Workshop Vancouver

Earlier today was spent making turkey soup and doing the inevitable paperwork attached to running two businesses. Not so much fun, but if I don't do it regularly, our accountant cracks her whip and reminds me to get it done as per her orders. I do listen to this woman, she knows way more than I do and I bow down to her knowledge in this case.

Now here I sit in the back room at The Lounge, while fourteen people are in the main room with Jim teaching his Bondage For Sex workshop.

A great group of people all gathered together to learn new skills to apply to their bedroom play antics. There is laughter going on and a lot of rope in the room, making for good times and an awesome educational opportunity.

My assistant is here tonight and is lending me a hand, getting some of the new site stuff worked on. I'd really like to get the old site down tomorrow and have it gone for good, I am so done with it. It will be such a relief to work only with the new one, as well, this is all completed in time for my Taboo Sex show tour and subsequent media interviews.

I'll be home around ten-thirty this evening and hopefully will have a chance to get to bed some what early. Last night I had the most bizarre dreams imaginable. In fact, this has been happening a lot lately. My dreams were off children infiltrating our bathhouse event, and me trying to escape out of a house by climbing out the air vent attached to the stove. And something about a person being fried in a frying pan. See what I mean? Intensely odd dreams that make no sense and are actually starting to bother me because I can not decipher them.

Blog post is now over and I shall resume working on the list of items awaiting me.