Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On Being Original

There are days when I am capable of accomplishing so much, and others that virtually nothing seems to be completed. This week appears to be about "taking care of business" and forging through the copious amounts of paper that is before me.

I'm not very pleased at how much work that I have to tend to in the next few days. I am however very impressed with the people that have stepped up, out-of-the-blue to aid me in not only getting the jobs done, but taking them from me, thus allowing professionals to worry about the stuff that plagues me with stress.

I have HUGE stuff going on right now in my life, but I don't want to share. Lest another try and take on, what is mine to conquer. I love pioneering in sex - culture and having others stand back and watch with their mouths gaping open before they jump into my world with both feet, and land safely. Creating sex - culture, breaking down taboos, opening doors for enlightenment and friendship and showing others how to be sex positive is simply my gift. It's pretty amazing too.


It's pretty outrageous how many events & groups in this province I have had a hand at creating in some way shape or form: either directly because I was asked for assistance or indirectly as the groups scooped up my formulas and past event plans as theirs because they couldn't come up with anything on their own.

Pioneering is what I do, and its kinda overwhelming how many people follow me. I find funny the lurkers, the ones in the shadows who follow my every move.


And my support, friendships, networking allies, income and success all come from my being genuinely ME and working my ass off for the last ten years. Thankfully this is one thing that no one else can replicate.