Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bondage Events Vancouver

At this unsightly hour I should really be fast asleep, alas this is not in the cards for me quite yet.

Last nights Deviant Dining was a real blast. The food delicious, the desserts massive, conversation non-stop and the poetry would have blown your knickers of you. The woman who read, did such a splendid job, it was absolutely lovely and sexy as hell all at once.

I have cramps, the type that require a loading dose of pain medication ( three pills) and a top up (another two), before the required time .... by an hour. Cramps suck. Having my period on a weekend with no events is sure good planning on my behalf though. I do need to remember to program iWoman on my iPhone. Must do this before I go to sleep.



iWoman will automatically figure out the duration of your period and the number of days in your cycle. This is such an incredible application and very helpful too women. From there you can put in more specific information for every day of your period. More ....


Libido Lounge now has a Live Journal Site where you can read me. Try having a look over here, if you prefer the style of LJ, or you can just keep reading me here on blogspot. Information on both is the same for the most part, though the long-term-plan for the reasoning behind all of this is being closely guarded.

I have a 9 AM appointment. Another at 1:0o PM and a final one at 3, then I get to come home and ready myself for this evenings bondage event. Restraining Order. I'm wiped out just thinking about this all, perhaps I should go to bed now and start resting up.

Good night!