Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sex Coaching Victoria BC

The next while I will be away on the island. We'll be staying and visiting with family for a long over due visit and much anticipated one too. Thankfully our retreat is quiet and the company loving and fun.

While in Victoria, on Sunday, this Sunday to be exact, I can be found teaching my Cock Sucking & Hand Job class at Kiss & Tell over on Harold Street. You have to purchase your tickets in advance so make sure you do this, like now folks!

$25 person - Advance Tickets Only " 250-380-6995 "


It turns out that I have a FEW limited spots available still to see clients. If you would like to meet while I am in Victoria for a Private Coaching session, then I encourage you to send me an email now, to book your time with me. I'm already have three sessions booked only room for a couple of more.

Tonight is Deviant Dining, and I am eager to sit back with everyone and shoot the shit for awhile. This event is so cool in that the point of dinner is (really aside from eating) to become better acquainted with the other members. And I plan on doing just that.

Wrapped in a towel writing this entry as I ponder what outfit will soon be on me. My preference of course is nude, but this is one event at the Lounge that always has everyone clothed.

RC is off to work leaving me to entertain this evening on my own. A lovely long time friend, is coming to read to everyone, I can't wait to hear her own poetry!

My life is rich, lively, productive, sex-positive and filled with passionate people and opportunities. I am so blessed and thankful to be surrounded by such goodness.