Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day Three

A short while we rolled in the front door of home, finally. It had been an exceptionally long day at the show. Day three is, Hump Day.

Today my arches were aching, like, a lot. Though not enough to interfere with much shopping that was needing to be done. Things were purchased that just had to be mine. A new boned blue sparkle corset with matching panties, a g-spot toy, a prostate toy, bondage tape, leather arm band and other assorted items that caught my fancy.

Today's classes were Cock Sucking & Pussy Licking. The first had about 700 people it. Yup, that is more attendees that were in any other class at the show.

Pussy Licking had about 550 people in it, again, more than was in any other class at the show. Including the Dr & Sexologist, the Libido Events classes with me out numbered in attendees all other classes at Taboo.

The Taboo people came and taped my classes and took photos of me while teaching. A tad bit unnerving, but who cares really by that point. The applause had the show taking notice of how fantastic Libido Events and myself is seen by all. Taboo has offered me a lucrative opportunity for further growth with them and not one to run from success, I have said a firm YES.



Both classes today, went bang on. I love my job. I love my activism. I love empowering people with positive sex information. And apparently it shows, my passion that is.

Tomorrow is the last day of the show. RC plans on videotaping my classes so I can watch them at home alone later. Cool.

It is is so nice to be at home tonight at a decent hour as the morning has an early start. Though I peeked in my In-Box before bed and was alarmed happy to see the mountain of emails starting to pour in from people who attended classes with me, now wanting more information.

Once the show is over, I shall return to regular programming.