Friday, January 11, 2008

Day Two

Another day and another two classes. The people are now starting to pour into Taboo. Thursday was well attended for a weeknight, though tonight was obviously a weekend night. The crowds were out and were relaxed as they shopped and spent time at the show.

I spent much of today networking with business owners and giving a minute or two to the countless people that I ran into, whom I do not see all that regularly. Goddesses, do I know a lot of people and am I well known.

After talking with different stores and event organizers, I have picked up a number of great new contracts for work. This pleases me to no end, and makes my spending days at Taboo very worthwhile. Teaching for the show each year is a highlight in my touring schedule as I always come away with such a feeling of growth and accomplishment.

The program for the show has the Libido Events logo and my biography on it, I can't help but smile with pride each time I see someone looking down at their show program and my activism.

RC has been spoiling me as have a few shop owners. Truth be told, my volunteers have even been bringing me treats all the while doing their assigned tasks. It really has been a good two days for me, I have such tremendous pride right now.

Both of tonights classes were filled to over capacity with people on the floors watching too, as I taught a G-Spot class and my Pussy Licking class. Not a surprise, but still quite exciting.

Feet no longer sore, I do believe I am floating on endorphins and accolades.

Good night.