Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day One

Observations from Day One of the Taboo Show...

Both classes went great, not that they could have gone any other way. Some people attended the show, just to be in my classes, which of course was a fantastic ego boost.

My feet hurt from being in high heels and excessive walking in them while touring all the shopping and booths.

The volunteers who aid Libido Events and myself, are generous kind, wonderful friends, thank you for being so helpful at this very public event.

I am very well known as an educator and activist. It is heart warming to be supported by so many people who either know me personally or who follow my path and activism.

The more I speak in public the more I realize how important the sex-positive message really is and how much the the world needs me.

There are new sex toys at this event, that by day four of this event, I WILL GET FOR MY OWN COLLECTION.

Bath time now, to soak my weary body, then on to bed. Tomorrow is another long day.