Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Taboo Sex Show

As of tomorrow, I will be teaching two classes a day, for the next four days, for the Taboo Sex Show.

I realize now how far I have traveled as an educator over the years, as I am just starting to prepare tonight, for these eight massive classes. Not even a single case of nerves, just excitement about introducing everyone to myself, Libido Events and of course, my Erotic Arts Curriculum.

Catch a class with me, and make sure you arrive early for my classes as they are standing room only and very popular.

RC and I went shopping today and hit up a few of our local fetish stores. I got the most amazing red and black new skirt and waist cincher, hair pieces for costuming, stockings and pasties and the man got a new kilt and a rubber shirt. We each ended up with multiple purchases as outfits are important when standing before the masses teaching and being noticed.

Time for me to pack now for tomorrows first two classes, Sex Tips and Cock Sucking.

My life is blessed with wonderful friends and opportunities.

Thank you.