Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Reminiscing

Being accustomed to being a spoiled princess as a regular matter of course it was even an extra special treat to receive some of the gifts that made their way to me for my birthday this past weekend.

Decadence along with personal pampering attention from a place of beauty & tranquility. There a number of treatments that soon will be lavished on my body leaving me soft and feeling beautiful in my own skin. A luxurious day spent here will leave me as a puddle of a woman.

Shoes, shoes and yes, more shoes. It would be improper for me to say just how many pairs, but enough to get me through an entire year in style. Yes, that many.

Custom made paddles, three of them. Stained naturally and a set, two of them anyways, I am eager to use them.

Something small and pretty in a little green box. Treasures that were most pretty and needed.

Money (and lottery tickets), my parents feel like that is an acceptable gift.

Flowers. Well, two dozen stunning red roses that is. They are still exquisite looking in my living-room.

Many wonderful cards, e-mails, letters and short phone calls with friends.

The cake was so grand. I mean GRAND. WOW, did T ever make something superb. Belgian chocolate and a massive double layered, iced Adult cake. Photos to follow shortly. (M & T please forward them to me)

and much much more. To write more, would be to reveal how spoiled I truly am. So not going to happen.

Rumor has it that next month we will be in Cuba as well! Right before the Lounge opens officially.

Busy and happy birthday for me and life continues to be grand.