Thursday, November 01, 2007

think before you write

An e-mail found in the depths of my In-Box. It annoyed me.


i am a sub. male and a vergin at 64 i have since i was young seen women as being more powerful than men my grandmother was afraid of men and i was to so i ran to women for protection so i need your help seeing women as stronger i am not happy being a guy but i am not gay i worship boots and know they should be licked clean please get back to me

============================
============================


Dear vergin,

Your email really bothers me.


You have asked nothing of me, then asked that *I* respond to you.


About what?


I almost hit delete, then thought a small response might be better.

You've given me no name to address you by and used no punctuation in your entire letter to me. Or lets just call it what it is, a run-on sentence.


Your e-mail is a waste of my time as my in-box is constantly filled with respectful people asking intelligent questions of me.

Think about what it is you want from me, before you contact me next. Then ensure you articulate it to me, in easy to read English.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Jennifer