Saturday, September 15, 2007

relaxing

A day at home. T is at her dads for the weekend, and RC is at work for the day. A whole day on my own. Aside from packing a toy bag for later tonight and prepping myself for our evening out, I have nothing special on the calendar to complete.

It could be said that I have already celebrated today as being Saturday, by taking a luxurious 2-hour long nap. Then laid out in bed, I pondered greatly the items necessary to pack into my toy bag to give RC a new experience and to perhaps play with some hottie, should someone strike my or our fancy at Rascals later tonight.

I'm off to make us some dinner so we can eat as soon as the guy walks in the door from work. A quick shower and change for him and then straight to the party, since I am already done readying myself. We plan on making an early evening of it, coming home before midnight seeing as someone has to work again at 7 a.m.

I love my guy and my life.