Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sundays Sex Education

Just returned home a short while ago from my two SOLD OUT classes in Surrey. What a fantastic day I had.

My job is so rewarding and has so many benefits, I am blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful community.

The Cock Sucking class was oversold by two couples, so four people, making it very full. We handled it well, all of us fitting in together and making it through the 90 minutes. The group was eager to learn and most everyone learned new ideas or techniques.

Next came the lunch break, which was much needed to refuel us. Kat put out a delicious spread of food and people ate from the buffet while taking there plates outside to enjoy the garden and day.

Then it was time for Pussy Licking and another full class. I gathered everyone and brought them in to the workshop room again. The women were soon more vocal in their pleasures than the stoic men were during there turn.


I saw more twitching cocks, pinched perky nipples, eyes rolled back in heads, backs arched, engorged labia and smelled way more arousal in a room than I have for quite awhile on this holy of days, Gods Day. Sunday.

Happy Sunday to all who were in class with me, or to all who were off practicing on your own somewhere.

Due to there being a waiting list for my classes, Kat's has decided to have me back twice in the month of October with more education and interactive classes.

Watch the calendar.