Tuesday, April 17, 2007

high on life

So today was a spectacular day for me. Starting with a luxurious sleep-in with RC in the morning, making a monumental decision regarding the new club club mid afternoon, dinner was a shared tasty family experience, then off to teach an evening class that was such a delight to facilitate.

Tonight's subject was Butt Sex & Anal Pleasures, we were at The Love Nest in Burnaby and everyone attending, both men & women brought many questions and I was able to get them the answers they were seeking. What was special was J. a woman in class, who brought me home made beautiful chocolates on sticks. Not just any shape chocolate either, rather a bulbous cock being held by a woman's hand, bouncing breasts and a very happy large dicked rabbit. Being good, I shared them with others in class and brought myself home the remains.

Truth be told, the chocolates are one part of the fundraising campaign for the new club, again, details on this to follow in the coming days or weeks. Fundraising projects should be kicking off soon, watch for information on this so you too can support the new club.

Then after class, something unusual happened. The group was friendly, interested in my new venture and filled with curiosity. I filled them in on a few details they were wanting and then we sat and talked about everything for about 45 minutes, till 10:30. They generated such great new ideas for me and also pointed out a few things I'd yet to explore. It is rare for me to "hang out" after a class and talk about my own projects, usually people want to leave right after class as it's late so they can head home or stay briefly to ask me specific short sex questions without others being around.

By the time I got home, yes it was late, though I was feeling on top of the world.

I'm loved. I'm respected. I'm successful. I'm in love. I have family. I am happy. All I really need now is more time in the day to make the most of myself and all that I still want to become & create.

EDIT: Before me right now is a brand spanking new sexy camera with an outrageous amount of capabilities, an exorbitant gift from RC. Once I finish reading the book that comes with it, I plan on posting some photos of the chocolate cocks & breasts I was given. (before I eat them)