Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sybian Sex Machine, Vancouver

I need a graphic designers assistance. Someone to take the clubs new name (which has now been chosen) listen to the mission statement, then be able to create a sexy, simple, bold Logo pulling together all of those elements and hand it back to me almost immediately.

If this is you, please email me at jennifer@libidoevents.com This is not a paying project, it is one in which a donation of your time will be required and in exchange you will be rewarded with club credit and my forever gratitude.

On a more personal note, in my bedroom right now is a Sybian. A Sybian, yes it's true I've got one of those infamous sex machines at home with me. It's good to have friends. I picked it along with 10 dozen condoms up earlier today, I'll tell you more about this acquisition later.

With my daughter away this weekend, I plan on turning on the Sybian and going for a number of wild rides towards orgasmic pleasures. Well in-between working, packing and the start of the move process: we are sorting our furnishings & personal stuff, figuring out exactly how we want our place to be.

The word family resonates quite nicely around the three of us right now, no one is working at it, we're just becoming one at an ease that is astonishing. The way we are together warms me like nothing I've ever experienced and seeing my daughter fall for RC and he for her has reaffirmed for me the power of love.

The birds, Sophie & Foster moved over here today and are currently settled alongside all of us, RC brought them in this morning when he got in from work.

It's been such a long day, I need to head to bed early. RC is working tonight, not home till 7:30 in the morning, so I've got the bed to myself. He is missed, it's still hard to say good-bye when we need to part. It's not possible to keep our hands off of one another, we connect with our skin.