Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kissing Class & Orgasms

I managed to spend 5 hours in a row bolted to a chair working alone today. It is mind blowing the amount of paperwork that is before me right now. All I wanted to do was sleep, actually have a looong nap, but I was on a role accomplishing things and never was able to rest my head on a pillow for any amount of time.

That's not quite true, I did lay down and masturbate a few times over the day. Having orgasms daily, regularly is so much a necessity for me. Not only do I enjoy the physical sensations attached to my orgasms, but the stress release it provides is critical for my mental health. And it's true as well that I use O's to keep me awake at times.

Dropped by my PO box and emptied it's contents into my bag. The latest issue of Power Exchange Magazine. A few new books: Erotic Fire Play, Master / slave Relationships and another on the Theory and Practice for Leather slaves. Should make for some great discussions after finding some waking hours to read them. And just to go "Ooh and Ahh" all the books are autographed by the authors and written to me. Sweet.

There was more stuff in my PO box....I also found a 3 page poem from a student who had been in one of my Dominance classes when I last taught in Seattle. Profoundly moving and exceptionally well done, a poet he is, he wrote about me. How flattering. A signed, sealed and delivered contract for upcoming work, and a notice to renew my box. What a haul and all good.

I've got this brand new Kissing class and it's first one is scheduled for this Sunday, it's couples only and an erotic adventure. Believe it, have I ever created a class that will leave couples breathless with a renewed passion towards kissing.

April 22 Sunday
6:30 - 8:30pm
Kiss Me Like This - couples only
presented by Jennifer
Love Nest 4687 Kingsway, Burnaby
$40 couple pay at door

Kisses are at times tender, endearing, sexy, suave, teasing and sophisticated. From the subtle, the pre coital to the full on public display of affection variety, this class will ignite some passion between your lips and in your relationship.

You and your partner will be guided through an awakening of oral delights. You’ll be shown how to deliver a multitude of kisses and given tips to interpret smooch reactions and read body language. Learn to be the recipient of kisses as well as how to differentiate and master many lip locks to have your lover feeling everything from teased to toe curling pleasure from your intimate lip touch.