Friday, March 30, 2007

public masturbation & housing

RC drove as we went to pick up my daughter from school today, the three of us zipping off to an appointment. Finally a chance to view a 3 bedroom townhouse that we'd been trying to get into see for almost a week. After a quick walk-through it became obvious that it did not meet a lot of our requirements for a luxurious home. This was only the first place to catch our attention, there will be plenty more in the weeks to come. We are searching with a sense of urgency and will most certainly run smack dab into something breathtaking soon.

Came home to find this email in my work account, made me really happy to know this man found something for himself in my Topping class. And enough so that his wife also has felt the impact of his time in class with me.

Hi Jennifer,

It was great to meet you and attend you class Saturday at the Wetspot. My 'insatiable bottom' wife said after sex that night, 'you've never looked at me like that before'. As we were talking about the class, I realised how much I got out of it. We are definitely coming to more of your classes, and I've signed up for you newsletter. I had wanted to stick around and thank you, after the class but with time such as it was, and you were thronged. see you next time.


Mark


RC and I were in Seattle last weekend celebrating Bella's birthday with her. What a celebration it was, both the friends only dinner party for 20 at our favorite dinner spot AND the early morning bed time together with the three of us being frisky to bring in Allena's birthday morning with juicy goodness. Allena felt love, joy and good orgasms - I love her so much....that she and RC are so smooth together is not a surprise to me, but none the less is still a relief. We as a poly unit, are handling all of this new stuff so great. It is a period of transition yes, but not bumpy. This is good news.

We (RC, Allena and I) of course went to The Little Red Studio behind-the-scenes private party (post SEAF thank you party for organizers & special guests) on Saturday night, enjoying an evening of hedonistic delights. Somehow I managed to end up on center stage, exposing my flower to the entire place and getting myself off. Trust me when I tell you that my little solo masturbation bit, was on my Dare Card for a game the whole place was playing and that when it came to be my turn it was ever so appropriate. Perhaps you'd have to have been there to understand. It was however, very sexy to have two beautiful models sucking & biting my nipples while I was working my girl bits, trying to pop out a big O before my time was up. RC & Bella were snuggled up & smooching in a plush red velvet booth watching me, be me. I feel so strong when surrounded by such love.