Monday, March 26, 2007

man art

Friday we were bombing around town with RC in control of the wheel and all three of us were on a mission. My daughter was off to Seattle for the weekend with her GG troupe and we had to get to the Amtrack Station on time. After getting her settled in and waved good bye - RC and I were alone. We hit the Army Surplus store on Broadway easily spending half an hour looking through all the gear they have in stock. We left with a new snake bite kit and camo-green duct tape for our sex.

Later in the evening was our play date back at his place all alone just the two of us. I had been looking forward to this time together. Once he was suitably made unable to see anything, and laid out across the tarped living room floor face-up, I watched him tremble slightly with excitement. A pillow under his head for comfort and more kisses to satiate our need to connect with our mouths.

My tools and instruments were already laid out in some semblance of perceived order across the dining room table and music floated gently through the room. The smell of coconut made me relax so fast as it burned in the corner. I was pleasantly feeling in control and eager to get to my guy to show him something he'd never before done. He wants to try this so much that the thought of it excites him greatly, another new experience to lead him through.

We are going on a journey, and it is together. I plan on getting as much out of this for me personally as he does.

I'm in awe of his physical form and striking nakedness. It was obvious that I now had this beautiful bare canvas to create my art on and so I did.

RC was being given my undivided attention, something he likes very much. The gift he gave me was trust. Holding that trust tight it was time for me to make my first mark on his unblemished fair skin. Starting slow almost tentative, the first few marks are like that. Then I slashed, painted, splashed, dripped and otherwise layered and covered him in colors. My chosen choices being red, white, blue - with a heavy lean on the white. Perhaps inspired because tomorrow we are heading to Seattle for a couple of days.

By the time I was done with him, he had had minute after minute of excruciating pleasure and waves of exquisite blissful energy eruptions all through out his body as it came alive under my orchestration. It was like watching the sky come alive with the brightness of colors at a beautiful fireworks display. He looked stunning, laying there on the floor marked up, made to be my art for this period of time.

It's taken me a great number of years to recognize that there is an art to excellent sex play and in that I realized that I truly am an excellent artist as well as an educator and activist.