Saturday, March 31, 2007

across the pond

Today was very, very long. I accomplished a great deal, though it's become apparent that I need an assistant for my professional pursuits if I'd ever like to complete everything on my to-do list. Early this morning I handled two hours of admin. work, then sent out mail to the mailing list after some Libido Events calendar updates.

As I had forgotten to refill a prescription during the week I was forced to endure a 74 minute wait to see a Doctor in a walk-in clinic this afternoon, this made me none to happy. Pleased as I was to get my meds, I still resented the wait. That's what I get for leaving something so important to the last minute.


This evening I taught a class, How To Put A Glow On The Cheeks of a Bottom - caning, spanking & more in Surrey and had returned back home by 11:15 to be in my robe, sitting in the living room with my daughter. An early night in, how decadent for me. I was not in a party mood tonight.

Tomorrow I'm on BC Ferries heading over to Victoria to teach for the whole day. RC is joining me for the trip and attending one of my two classes. In one of the classes will be his only sibling with a friend. Our first meeting, rather exciting for me, though I'm hardly going to be able to focus or give them any undivided attention what with a class before me to teach. Oh well at least I won't have time to be nervous then either.

I still need to pack for tomorrow's classes: Cock Sucking & SM 101. Right after I unpack from this evening's class. Good Goddess, I certainly do get around!

April 1 Sunday
3:00 - 5:00pm
Cock Sucking: The Hand Job, Blow Job class (women only)
presented by Jennifer
Kiss & Tell 531 Herald Street Victoria, BC
tickets $35 (take both classes and the cost is $60, see below)
250-380-6995


April 1 Sunday
5:30 - 7:30pm
A Little More Than a Slap & a Tickle - SM 101
presented by Jennifer
Kiss & Tell 531 Herald Street Victoria, BC
tickets $35 (take both classes and the cost is $60, see above)
250-380-6995