Sunday, April 01, 2007

meeting the family

An astounding 23 women were in my Cock Sucking class at Kiss & Tell in Victoria earlier this evening and another 14 in my next SM 101 class, it was a great day trip to the island. Our ferry came got us in at 1:30 and my first class was at 3 and the next at 5:30, with just a half hour break in between. The pace works well for me, one after another up to three in a day. It worked out so smoothly, that when my last class ended at 7:30, RC packed me and my gear into the car and off we headed to make the last sailing back to the mainland at 9:00 pm.

Following a day of classes on the road, these things have become obvious

  1. I need another 12 penis for classes, with balls & 6 inch + only
  2. I need an artists easel / teaching white board that folds down into a briefcase.
  3. I need a small folding square very light weight table. (think poker table)
  4. I need another suitcase on wheels, smaller than my extra large and bigger than my small.
  5. I need clear zippered pouches / bags of varying sizes. (often new linens come in them)

Can you imagine....In my Cock Sucking class was RC's sister whom I had never met, not even before the class. This was her first introduction to me in person, until now she had only heard about me from her brother and gotten stolen glimpses of me from reading this blog. The class was her chance to size me up while I taught. It was very difficult for me to not tell stories about her brothers cock in class, or my getting him off. Keeping the class more general was challenging, it stopped my normal conversational flow a bit. None the less, it was a great class and I'm confident that everyone learned many new things.

Must sleep now, RC and I have a 9AM appointment at the new space to check in on some things with the buildings owner. By tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to be in need of a serious nap!