Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pride Vancouver 2007

By 8:45 this morning I was already sitting in the back office at Little Sisters with Jim, another early meeting between us. We agreed on classes, booking dates till into October of this year with much ease. Together we're working on a project that is taking us months to bring to maximum fruition: it's for the gay-leather community. (Reive is going to be very proud of me)

I'm writing a new education series and it's not for the general public. It's for store employees, product reps, owners of chains, health care workers, toy manufacturers, movie industry writers, media etc. The whole series designed by me with a sex-positive tone. Little Sisters is the third entity to work with me in this genre.

We have large plans surrounding Pride this year, I can't wait for the unveiling of the new posters. Oh and Homopolooza as well, count on seeing me there teaching too.

Jim being ever so generous towards me as an educator, sent me home with a few items that are unique and exciting...

  1. a new Pussy Pump (just what I needed, and in purple)
  2. a new book Girl Meets Girl - a dating survival guide (this months feature book in the Little Sisters mail outs)
  3. sex-positive DVD on product awareness / sales / health warnings
I drove home with one hand on the wheel and the other trying desperately to pull the Pussy Pump from the box & packaging as I was just that eager to see what the thing would look like sans the cardboard exterior! Cool.

Shortly as yesterday, it's another 90 minute nap, then on with the rest of my day. RC is over for dinner tonight before he has to go to work, so I should devote some time to preparing for that. Otherwise it's leisure time, alone naked working on the computer. Not till 3:30 will my daughter be home from school and my focus will shift again.