Sunday, March 11, 2007

BDSM Vancouver

Last night RC and I left for the infamous Sin City for a night of voyeuring, playing and even some dancing. What a evening, it was incredible and together we were dressed to the nines. He in a new thong with a chest harness and Docs and I in black pvc thigh high boots with matching top and my new favorite color deep red, gloves and panties. (just keeping my guy happy)

We visited briefly with a few friends sitting around with a cold drink, then the dungeon opened, and you can just guess where we made a bee line for.

Batman, this cute young boy whom I've played with before was celebrating his birthday and had emailed me asking for a scene. When he found me downstairs he had that longing looking of a person needing some attention. With RCs blessing I proceeded to give the boy some SM lovin! I was in a mood and took it out on his back and shoulders, a short hard scene. Lucky me and he was most ecstatic about our play. Earlier today I even received a most pleasant thank you note from him, regarding our scene and his lovely bruising.

Then it was time for RC. I had him sit up on the spanker with a blindfold on and set about my work. Recently he'd done a negotiation checklist for me and I'd just finished reading the 9th one and about the 25th page of info earlier in the day. I had in mind already ideas for play that I wanted to try on my guy. Nice soft kisses all over his body & my breasts rubbed all over him. Soothing words close to his ear as the noise in Sin City is deafening. Then an assault to his nipples. Right and left. Mercy, no way. I pulled them, pinched them, bit them and finally put clover clamps on them. Then I kissed and licked those tender nipple buds before taking a skewer and poking the shit out of them.

Grabbing the chain between the clamps and tugging, watching his mouth open wide and guttural noises emitting. His cock was raging hard, it was pushing out the top of his thong. Nipples searing with heat, pain and he'd lean forward into me so I couldn't hurt him any more. I wanted to hurt him more. With my hand in his chest, I pushed him back at least half dozen times for more. Once and only once did I ask "Do you like what I'm doing to you?" The enthusiastic smile, hard on and continuous streams of OH YES, assured me that I was on the right path.

With nipples tortured, it seemed appropriate that I spend a few minutes between his legs. And so I did. Me and a paddle on one inner thigh, till the droplets of blood were coming to the top of his skin, then I licked with big wet warm strokes that area that had been so made to suffer.

The passionate kisses and hugs at the end led us to the sofa where we cuddled up until the man found his way out of bottom space!

A quick tour around the club again and then to the dance floor to groove to some tunes, damn Isaac rocks. A man that can dance is a keeper in my books and RC has it going on. We had fun dancing together, much like we do in bed. Everything we do is grand.

By the time we got back to his place, we had take-out Chinese with us and sat eating it in bed together, before the next round of sex. Fuel is so necessary to a good time. After the containers were on the floor, I gave RC a surprise from his fantasy list that he's been eroticizing for many years. (for some things a girl should just get new shoes, this was shoe worthy)

At 4 something we turned out the lights soaking wet after a shower and were fast asleep.

Although we did remember the daylight savings time change we forgot to set the clocks with the right time and as such one of us was 45 minutes late for work, after only 2 measly hours of sleep. This was not me, thankfully. I was a lucky girl and slept till 3 in the afternoon.

Tonight I'm teaching Butt Sex & Anal Pleasures at the Love Nest in Burnaby, then returning to RC's as we have a night in planned together.