Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sex coaching Vancouver

While I have a few minutes between tasks I thought I'd blog some. Student council meetings have my daughter needing to be to school by 7:30 on Tuesdays so being a good mom, I in my pajamas grabbed the car keys and drove her there. Especially since now with the time change it's just to dark for me to be comfortable having her walk to school at such an early hour, she'd need to leave at 7:10. Yikes!

Five loads of laundry have been accomplished already, though it's all on my bed now awaiting folding & sorting next. Yesterday I emptied my inbox from 42 down to 14 e-mails, the count when I awoke this morning was already back up into the 30's from people responding, plus an assortment of other project info that needs my attention.

Was at the butchers this morning grabbing some much needed staples, then a quick trip yet still a pricey $25 bill at the local produce store. Ran in to check my postbox, picking up the contents which are still in the bottom of my purse. Of course, it was raining hard, the entire time that I was out. Noting that as I'm typing this looking out my office window, that the sun is shining now of course.

Banging off the walls in the house right now from my iPod is Goldigger by Kanye West, this songs makes my hips rock and my body come alive. And now, Don't Matter by Akon, a tune that tells my body to slow it all down and savor the experience.

There still is the issue of my personal email account which is frighteningly behind. This though has to do with me having so much fun in my new relationship that all else has been overlooked as of late. Oops, me bad. I will try to rectify this situation ASAP.

Later I should empty out my two telephones of voice messages, this is something that I can NOT keep on top of ever. I am not fond of talking on the phone or answering the thing, it annoys me so often I simply turn them off. Today is a day of domestic catch-up as well as professional. Vacuuming too.

I'd like to get a nap in as well. 90 minutes would be wonderful. With out doubt before any sleep happens I am in need of a great big toe curling orgasm. Oh yes and back to the first paragraph, I will need to put away the laundry first before sleep or masturbation. *sighs*

Tonight I have a class, Coming Out of the Closet. It promises to be a fiery topic and a class worth attending at a cost of $10 per person.


March 13 Tuesday
7:30 - 9:30pm
Coming Out of the Closet
(open to men & women)
presented by Jennifer
Venue: Love Nest 4687 Kingsway, Burnaby
$10 pay at door, cash
Libido Events Calendar

A conversation between all of us who have ever had to or are wrestling with the idea, of coming out of the closet either to someone in particular or to the world in general. In terms of how we identify ourselves / gender, whom or how many we love or our chosen expressions of sexuality, sex and passion. Join in and lend to this conversation your own thoughts and experiences surrounding such a lively topic. Hear others stories and challenges, share your own triumphs in a supportive environment.