Wednesday, January 17, 2007

serious & naked in stripes

Not a day for writing, way too much serious business going on. The type of business that happens when one is successful at what one does.

Here is another photo from the shoot I did for Little Sisters. Fun, fun, fun! The photographer and I plan on doing something in future together again.



It feels like such a blessing to have work that pays well with wonderful opportunities attached to it, fun experiences around every corner, new frontiers to be discovered and advancement potential beyond comprehension.

What I do isn't just fun though. It's what I do for a living. It's how I give back to a culture that has blessed me. It's how I move in the world. It's an interpretation of the world around me and who I am as a woman. It's what supports me, my child and my long term vision for community and sex-positive culture. It's my passion. It's my joy. It's my livelihood. My activism is others window of opportunity and a chance for me to be real & true to myself.