Friday, January 19, 2007

killed with a bug zapper

ZZZzzzzz

hit's bee with the zapper

*splat*

dead bee

sweeps into trash


Now on to serious business...

As you well know I've been working hard and diligently these last couple of months to bring to light of day, my own personal studio / work space / community center / venue.

It's so close I can hardly believe it. The space is beautiful (just finished it's interior upgrades with new everything), conveniently located on a bus route, free ample parking, spacious - multi roomed, private and all my own ours.

A space that will be used for nothing more than workshops, movie screenings, munches, social & support groups, photo shoots, private bookings, a lending library, event space and my personal offices to see clients for coaching.

Rest assured that not only will I be maintaining my teaching schedule with The Love Nest, Little Sisters Book Store, Trinity Romance Shop, Club Eden and all the other regular venues you've grown accustomed to seeing me in around town but soon you'll find a whole new Erotics Arts Curriculum up as well as my classes at the studio.

In a couple of weeks, I'll be adding four new adult stores throughout the Province & further out in the Valley where you'll be able to attend classes with me in the not so distant future.

The new way it's going to work is like this. Classes at my studio will be rated Explicit while classes with me in local adult stores will now be rated Mature Content.

The 3 and 6 month long term plan is already in place with sponsorships and prebooked events to ensure that things progress at a good pace once the doors open.

It's almost time to welcome you all, almost but not yet.